Saturday, May 3, 2008

There is no hope, unless it is action: Thoughts and Suggestions

[ ]If I want to have hope, I can...

1. care for what is important in my life and impede Entropy form destroying it.
2. do things that mean something to me and not our of habit.
3. take nothing for granted and appreciate the goods, while trying to change the bad ones.
4. not waste natural resources.
5. respect others and their needs.
6. say a kind word to a stranger.
7. say or do anything (even the smallest gesture) to remind my loved ones that I love them.
8. recycle. In fact, very little is actual waste.
9. use low energy lamps and not incadescence.
10. use renewable energy sources, like solar energy.
11. ask from those governing to introduce environmentally friendly policies.
12. not care only about myself.
13. experience what actually makes me happy.
14. become responsible, which means acting with purpose and learn from my failures.

No comments:

EVERYTHING happens here