Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nightmares of Hatred


Israeli soldier killed, Gaza truce breached

I had a dream, or, rather, a nightmare last night (honestly!)...
I dreamt that the UN army invaded both Israel and Palestine and confiscated every and all the weapons! From knives and guns to tanks and aeroplanes!
They only left them with two missiles. One for each side...
Then, the whole world stood by and watched who will draw the first blood and if the other would retaliate...

My dream had obviously been influenced by J.M. Straczynski's comic: "Rising Stars" where one of the superheroes stole all the nuclear warheads in the world leaving only one to each country...

God! I'm so fed up with all this hatred and bloodshed that I've started having nightmares!...

On the other hand, with all this
irrationality and violence among the warring parties, my dream may be a good proposal!...

No comments:

EVERYTHING happens here